Tuesday, March 4, 2014@10:22 PM
Holidays
Holidays, yay? Nah, it's definitely not a yay for me but a boo and why it's a boo for me because my holidays won't be as fun as school days.
The reason why I would prefer school days to holidays:
     1) I won't be lazying at home doing nothing,
     2) I won't be stuck at home,
     3) I have accompanies, and
     4) School is more fun than staying at home!
Being in school, I won't complain about the hardships I had because they are overcome along with my friends and classmates in school and it is definitely the best choice to be there where I have friends to accompany me for more than 8 hours than to be alone at home for more than 12 hours.
Since now it's holiday, I got no idea what to do and just for today, I have been lying down on my living sofa watching drama from 2 PM to 9 PM and wow that didn't hurt my eyes (my degrees will never increase but decrease).
Am I going to be like that for the rest of my holidays?



All Rights Reserved