Monday, August 19, 2013@4:27 PM
Assignments & UTs
Hi everyone! I have been very busy for the past one month because of my assignment 2 and I finally had my evaluation for the assignment today which marks the end of my assignment 2! Currently I'm only left with 6 days of school, then a 2 days study break and after the 2 days study break, it’s the start of UT 3 already. Isn't that too little time? This semester's modules are all so difficult and all the UTs are so near to each other. So how many modules or should I say how many problems am I able to revise for only 2 days? Many friends say I don't study for my UTs and I can still get better grades than them. Well it's true that I don't study for my UTs but instead of study, I make notes which make me understand better because they are my own notes and I will understand better. After UT 2 I realised that this time I must study for my UT 3 else I would really fail them! So do your best Chun Hui, don’t let yourself down!



All Rights Reserved