Tuesday, April 9, 2013@8:45 PM
FULL OF ANGER!
Something serious just happen in the kitchen where Bell bites maid's leg. No matter what Bell do whether it's right or wrong, i can't tolerate my uncle throwing something at Bell and this time he use a chair! This is making me very angry and when my uncle told me to get rid of Bell by the end of this month, i gave him an instant death stare and not replying him. When my cousin ask maid what happen that Bell will bite her, she just reply that she ask Bell to get out of the living room and that's all but i seriously don't believe her at all because if you don't provoke Bell by pushing her, she won't come biting you. What maid does best is lying and nothing else, not even her cooking skills! She's full of lies where she can lie even for a tiny little thing. Talked to cousin sister about this and she doesn't believe maid too and i even told her "served her right", she agreed too!



All Rights Reserved